Team Riders with Peter Härnstam
In order to move up to Grand Prix, a lot of training and dedication are required for both trainer and rider. It assumes that you have good horse material and that you have a “team” around you and your horse/s. As your trainer and coach, I want to assist you and your horse to get the best possible conditions for going all the way to Grand Prix.
I carefully select which riders will be my Team riders. To be selected, requirements and criteria are high and also for remaining on the team. One condition for being a Team rider is that you train frequently, have high set goals and that you, together with your horse, have the potential to reach Grand Prix.
In order to be selected, I should have me as your main trainer/coach and you are expected to perform well and follow your set goals both in competition and during training. Members of the Team can be exchanged on a regular basis; combinations may leave, and new ones may be offered to join. Team riders will be offered extra help with their training and can also get help at shows.
Below is a short presentation of current Team Riders
Alexandra Wikner Andersson
- Born 2008
- e:Highcruiser – Gaugain De Lilly
- Startat Intermediaire I, tränar mot Grand Prix
- Born 2011
- e: Sir Oldenburg – Florencio 1
- Startat t.om. MSV B:2, tränar mot Msv A/St George 2018
- Born 2010
- e Lord Laurie – Granulit
- Startat Msv B:5, skall gå Msv A/St George 2018
- Born 2012
- e Son Der Sonne – D’Olympic.
- Startat lätt klass, mål 2018 6-årskval
- Born 2003
- e Demokraat- Ferro
- Startat Intermediaire I, målet 2018 Intermediaire II